Julie Schenecker appears in court today | News
Tampa, Florida -- For the first time in weeks, the media got a glimpse of Julie Schenecker as she appeared at a hearing Thursday morning.
In January 2011, Hillsborough County detectives say the she shot and killed her 13-year-old son beau and 16-year-old daughter Calyx inside their New Tampa Home. At the time, she was married to an Army Colonel who was out of town.
Related: Scheneckers officially divorced
Photo Gallery: Schenecker crime scene photos
Also in court today, the defense said it will make video available to the state showing Schenecker in a hospital exam room the day of her arrest. The defense will also turn over doctors notes from that exam.
- Parker Schenecker one-on-one with Reggie
- Answering questions about the Schenecker case
- Attorneys blame woman's husband for teens' deaths
- State to seek death penalty against Julie Schenecker
- Documents reveal more about Julie Schenecker's home life
- Slain teens' dad sues accused mother
- Father opens up on murder of children
- Father of slain children meets with accused wife
- Accused child-killer pleads not guilty, husband releases statement
- Grand jury indicts Fla. mom in killing of 2 teens
- Saying goodbye to Beau & Calyx
- Police: Julie Schenecker planned to 'massacre' kids
- Obituary: Teens allegedly killed by mom remembered in obits
- Police: Schenecker kids shot twice in head, covered with blankets